"Supporting building industry professionals and serving as a respected community resource."
We are the... craftsmen, the innovators, and the passionate promoters of the American dream here in central PA.We are the HBA of Metro Harrisburg.
Homeownership is the Foundation of the American Dream.
· For many people, owning a home is part of their American Dream. Homeownership builds stronger communities, provides a solid foundation for family and personal achievement and improves the quality of life for millions of people. It is truly the cornerstone of the American way of life.
· Most Americans consider homeownership to be the single best long-term investment and a primary source of wealth and financial security. Countless generations of Americans have counted on their homes for their children’s education, their own retirement and a personal sense of well-being.
· Yet, a home is so much more than an investment. In good times and in bad, the opportunity to own a home has been a cherished ideal and a source of pride, accomplishment, social stability and peace of mind.
· Changing housing policy now to make owning a home more expensive is unfair and would hurt those that have played by the rules and made the sacrifices to get where they are now.
· It would harm millions of Americans who are struggling to make their monthly mortgage payments and those who aspire to one day own a home of their own.
September 23 - October 1, 2017