There are several challenges facing homeowners. Maybe you love your location, but there are things about your home that need improvements. If that’s the case, you may want an updated kitchen or bath, a new family room or space for your kids in the basement. Maybe you’ve dreamed about entertaining outside or considered putting a landscaped pool in your backyard. Or, depending on your life stage, you could be looking to make your home more accessible.
Whatever the case, our members can help make your dreams a reality!
See the tabs above for other resources you can use:
- Remodeling Home? Start Here. – Start with this valuable National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) article
- Home Maintenance – Provides links to great articles on how to maintain your home
- Return on Investment – Provides a link to a valuable calculator offered by Remodeling Magazine that allows you to compare the cost of 30 popular remodeling projects with the value those projects retain at resale. This information is available for 100 U.S. markets including the Harrisburg Market. Click on the region (Middle Atlantic) and then the City (Harrisburg, Pennsylvania). After providing some basic information, the site will then provide you with the opportunity to download data on the 30 projects including job cost, resale value, cost recoup, and regional comparison. This is very valuable information when making decisions about your home.
- Stay Safe at Home – Provides valuable information on what to do to keep your home safe for all ages
- Ask an Expert - gives you the opportunity to ask local construction professionals a question about your home. Just fill out the brief form and your question will be directed to an appropriate expert for an answer.
- Home Care Articles – Check back often to discover articles by our members that address many of your questions about Homeownership in detail.
Our Goal –
To become your one stop for all things home!
Let us help you with your homeowner challenges.