Homeownership—it’s one of the best investments you can make. Maybe you already own a home and want to upgrade; you’ve been renting and are ready to build equity; or you’re moving here and considering a new home purchase. Whatever the case, new construction offers a long list of advantages over existing housing:
- More energy efficient
- Better constructed, offering greater flexibility in design and convenience
- More closet space; higher ceilings; larger bathrooms and kitchens
- Modern communities; unique amenities
- Move-in ready
This list goes on and on. Regardless of your reasons, we can help. Start with our Online Membership Directory.
See the tabs above for other resources you can use:
- Find A Builder - Provides links to help you ask the right questions and find great examples and information you can apply to your search.
- Why Buy New – Provides a link to several National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) articles helping to make the case for purchasing a new home or having one built for you.
- Dream Gallery – Coming soon you will be able to view award winners from our Parade of Homes and from our annual Pyramid Awards, great ideas and examples of new home design to help inspire your journey.
- Important Links to Other Resources – Provides information from our member-lending professionals or from local member Realtors® that have obtained the New Home Sales Professional Certification through the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB).
- New Home Articles - Check back often to discover articles by our members that address many of your questions about new homeownership.