Finding and keeping great employees is essential to the work that you do, and it is not easy. NAHB has recently launched a new areas on their website entitled “Building a Skilled Labor Force” and “Skilled Workforce Development Resources” as one means of assisting members.
Another important resource is the Pennsylvania Builders Association Endorsed Trade Program. Learn more about what they may have to offer at http://www.pbaendorsedtrade.org/
The rules of this job board are simple…
Community Sales Manager
Gemcraft Homes is currently seeking highly motivated sales professionals to join our growing team. We are looking for driven individuals who understand the importance of the role and how it impacts our customers experience as well as the company. Community Sales Managers are responsible for prospecting and promoting Gemcraft Homes and meeting monthly/quarterly goals while maintaining positive relationships with customers, real estate agents and more. Base salary, commissions and generous benefits package.
- Meeting monthly/quarterly sales goals
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Follow up with prospects throughout the sales process
- Maintain a good working relationship with the real estate community
- Understand the mortgage process
- Working and communicating effectively with customers and the Gemcraft team throughout the sales and construction phases.
- Ability to work weekends, evening & some holiday’s required.
- Real estate license or willingness to study for and take the license exam
- Proven closing skills
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Good listening skills and ability to discover customers wants and needs
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as individually
- Proven follow up skills
- Previous new home sales experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills, and ability to prioritize
- High integrity
- High level computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel and Word).
Gemcraft Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Send your resume to Janette Hawkins firstname.lastname@example.org